Review our current job openings.
Drug-Free Workplace / EEOC / E-Verify
The City of Rockledge has a Drug-Free Workplace Program (DFWP) to make sure that City employees do not abuse drugs or alcohol. The DFWP is established in accordance with the following statutory authority:
- Florida Drug-Free Workplace Program (F.S 440.102, et seq)
- Florida Drug-Free Workplace Act (F.S 112.0455)
- U.S Department of Transportation Regulations governing drivers of commercial vehicles (Rule 49 CFR, Parts 29, 40, 653, and 654)
Job applicants for positions determined by the City to be mandatory-testing, such as special-risk positions, who are selected for potential employment with the City will be required to undergo screening for the presence of illegal drugs as a condition for employment.
The City of Rockledge is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Employees are encouraged to bring equal employment opportunity concerns to the attention of their supervisors, management staff, or the Equal Employment Opportunity and Coordinator in the Human Resources Department.
Rockledge City Hall
1600 Huntington Lane
Rockledge, FL 32955
321-221-7540, ext. 103
The City of Rockledge is a participant in the E-Verify process which determines the eligibility of employees to work in the United States.
Additional information can be found on the poster links below:
- E-Verify Participant (PDF) / Spanish Version (PDF)
- E-Verify Right-To-Work (PDF) / Spanish Version (PDF)
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Human Resources.
Links to Florida Division of Retirement Summary Fact Sheet for each Plan: