Are you a customer service-oriented person who would like to be a part of history? Then you should stop by the Election Office Poll Worker Open House on Thursday, September 27 to learn more about becoming part of Brevard’s highly trained, paid, poll workers. Positions are still available for the upcoming 2018 General Election on November 6!
Poll Worker Open House
When: September 27, 2018, 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Where: Election Support Center, 525 N. John Rodes Blvd., Melbourne, FL 32934
RSVP: pollworker@VoteBrevard.com by 9/26/18
Did you know?
- Brevard has the 9th largest voting population in our state;
- Brevard has more than 1,300 “paid” Poll Workers;
- Brevard has 115 Polling Locations, each comprised of a: Clerk, Precinct Tech, Electronic Precinct Register Operator, Ballot Box Inspector, Ballot Distributors and Inside/Outside Poll Deputies;
- Poll Workers must be a registered voter in Brevard County, complete mandatory training, and able to work a 15-hour day;
- Poll Workers serve in a non-partisan capacity on Election Day and cannot advise or comment on candidates or issues while serving;
If this sounds intriguing to you and you’d like to learn more, come to our Poll Worker Open House at the Election Support Center, located at 525 N. John Rodes Blvd. Applications will be available onsite and there will be a dedicated Q & A period for questions.
The Supervisor of Elections is committed to employing highly skilled, competent, and customer service-oriented individuals to fulfill its mission of conducting open, fair and secure elections for the voters of Brevard County.